CITCSA End Of 2017 Update – CITCSA Goes Digital!December 13, 2017
2018 Chinatown Adelaide – Lunar New Year Gala DinnerJanuary 15, 2018
As one of CITCSA newest board members, I thought I would say hi and just let you know what changes have been underway from a marketing and communications point of view. Firstly I’m Matthew Garcia, Managing Partner of LOGIA which is a full-service Marketing and Communications agency. Using the capabilities of my LOGIA Adelaide team we have been able to build a new CITCSA website that will start to create value, confidence and communicate effectively of what the amazing team will be delivering across 2018. I have put together a couple small dot points just updating you on what is occurring on the marketing and communication side.
- Firstly Rebranded & Designed website – Currently being built with a lot more changes coming
- Updated CITCSA Prompt – New Design, Format & Content
- Using Video for CITCSA Chair Darren on providing Updates + My In the Marketplace – with subtitles as well as written blogs/content
- Get Around SA – Video & Article series featuring what is occurring and exploring our state
- Developing and working with Industry and Government on producing training and education series
- Working on building effective relationships with Chambers and their stakeholders to provide even more value. Which could include running Events & Training days and consulting
- Building to be the trusted spokespeople on behalf of Chambers, Industry about current events and bringing our members/chambers voice to the forefront of the public eye.
As you can see this is just the start of something great and I look forward to providing you with updating you as we continue the “building the brand” process of CITCSA plus look forward to meeting you all during 2018.
If you wish to contact me with any ideas, what you wish to see or for a conversation please feel free to email me [email protected] or call 0490 259 045.
Managing Partner – LOGIA